Myra is 6 Months Old



A cuddly beached baby seal, that's the imagery Myra brings in at 6 months.  She gives me the most earnest hugs whenever I hold her.  Two teeny fists at my shoulders, holding on tight while her little head tucks into my neck.  She loves the whole family from my arms.  She'll shower everyone in coos and smiles, but panics if anyone tries to take her from me. She is quick to smile, and very weary of strangers. 



Myra is happy to lounge on her back and if she ever finds herself rolling to her tummy, she promptly feels stuck and devastated. She shows little interest in sitting. 


She found her feet this month and thinks they are just the funniest things. She'll grab them and belly laugh.


Mooie loves to eat.  So much so that Damon and I are a little unsure if she knows when to tell if she is full.  She has also been battling the worse case of baby constipation I've ever dealt with.  Poor thing.  We've all been a little traumatized by it. 


Myra loves to rest her cheek right up against my cheek as I burp her before bed. She often falls asleep that way. She loves to hold onto her blanket at night and sleeps pretty terribly compared to our other babies at this age.  Here's looking at you, 8 wake ups in one night.  


Myra loves to be thrown in the air ever so slightly.  With each toss her arms relax more and more until she resembles a youth riding a roller coaster, challenging themselves to make it through the loops and turns with hands in the air.


Love you The Baby!
























Comments

Popular Posts