Christmas with Dum Dums






 I love doing crafts. I was so excited to make this for my niece for Christmas.  She's been bullied and had LOTS of girl school drama this year. Since she lives in Idaho I was sad I couldn't just go pick her up and have a girls night, or be there for her more. Anyways this is what I pulled together for her Christmas gift.

Probably used 250 dum-dums...don't worry that they are upside down...


Her room is hot pink with zebra stripes. So went to hobby lobby, got a clay pot and some paint. I was nervous as to how the stripes would come out looking but I think it turned out really great


Styrofoam ball for fake flower arrangements 


Sticking the dum dums into the foam


10 minutes later....


...And a little saying to bring everything together...
"Drama sucks and sometimes girls can be dum dums"





Finished project!

Comments

Popular Posts