Cornbellys (second time)

Let me start off by saying, this is how we start off our day, usually.  In a diaper, with my hat, rocking out on our horsey.  It's becoming quite the routine. 


 Now that that's out of the way...Saturday was our lucky day!  I never win anything, but I won some tickets to Cornbellys the day after Halloween.  So, we packed up early and went to have some family fun!



It was super windy, but no worries, that didn't slow us down. (I could tell you were nervous)





 This time around we focus a lot of time on the wooden play structures. 







 And I mean a LOT of time...



Indie loves this big big slide. No fear, that girl!  We went down twice and she was still saddy when it was over. 


Well hello there, pumpkin ball. 


 Marking her teritory. This is her pumpkin ball. 


 'I'm fabulous!' 




The corn maze,  Damon's favorite thing, and my least favorite, perhaps we should have discovered that before almost 3 years of marriage. 



Selfies are hard.... the following is just, so special...




Nailed it...


 Cow barrel train, another favorite. 

 CORN PILE!








Believe it or not this really is her favorite thing.  Her face may tell you she hates life, but what it's really trying to say is 'this is the best thing ever, don't ever take me off or I'll sob like you just murdered a kitten'

We had so much fun! We love fall, we love adventures and we love free things, so THANKS CORNBELLYS!!!



Comments

Popular Posts