Bunny cake

          We didn't have many traditions growing up, but one tradition that we did -early on- was decorating an Easter Bunny cake my Mom would bake for us. We would each get one segment to design with candy and then, of course, devour. I remember loving it, and being so excited as a little girl.  I was thrilled to be able to start the same tradition with our little Indie this year.
           Indie's been really into cooking with me lately, So, she helped me every step of the way with our tiny Bunny cake. 
(when we bake together I give Indie a tiny bowl with a few chocolate chips. We call it her 'helper treats,' It helps her not try to eat all of the egg laced batter)





She did an amazing job helping me crack the eggs. It was probably her favorite part. I grabbed her fake eggs to continue 'cracking' after we reached our recipe quota.



     We spent the day playing outside while the cake cooled and we waited for Dad to come home from his Internship. 






It was hard work waiting but we did it!


Tiny baby Bunny cake!






 She constantly had some of the candy in her mouth going 'MMMMMM!' as she decorated. 






I love this picture of the two of them! Worth the wait. Daddy always makes everything more fun!
  

Comments

Popular Posts