Stella's One Year Old Photoshoot



I am by no means a professional photographer, but I do enjoy taking pictures and am learning more and more.  For Stellie's first year shoot I decided to do it myself.  They aren't perfect but these girl sure were cute.

Indie helping me test lighting (which wasn't the best picture lighting to be honest)






























Damon insisted she sit on this little tree limb, she was terrified but held back tears for a picture.  None of the photos turned out well, but I had to keep one, as an ode to her bravery (aka trauma)



 Since it wasn't a super hot day, and the girls were in sleeveless dresses, I made sure we kept them warm in between pictures.  This is Estelle in the stroller. That amount of blanket was definitely overkill.  Too funny. 


Comments

Popular Posts