Halloween! (better late than never)

 Our family dressed up as the Little Red Ridding Hood fairy tale for Halloween.  


Stella was the wolf.  She growled and did an incredible job keeping her make up on.  She loved putting it on. Stella loves everything girly; make up, shoes, bracelets, and feeling pretty in her clothes. So, I knew she'd be thrilled to get dolled up. 


Indie was Little Red.  Coincidentally, she was terrified of Stellie's face make up.  Every time she looked at Stella, Indie would give a little shriek and tell me once more how scary it was.  


Indie's basket doubled as helping hide her eyes from the wolf.


I mean, look at that face, it is pretty terrifying.  I'm stricken with fear...








Damon was the lumberjack, and I the granny...pregnant granny. We took the kids to Damon's work to trick or treat.   


Then we went to the mall and had a great time there.  Stella and Indie were on the hunt for all the candy. Stella loved carting around her trick or treat bag.  It was so heavy that she couldn't even walk straight. She was determined though. She's the boss baby. 


We went home and got the kids to bed, Damon and I binge watched Stranger Things while I had contractions 2-3 mins apart for a few hours.  They eventually faded away, all that trick or treating sure got things moving for a second there though!



Happy Halloween 2017!



Comments

Popular Posts