Baby Daddy

First trimester is finally ending.  Supposedly it gets better from here on out. They say I should be able to start eating again, my nausea should disappear (luckily no throwing up this pregnancy!)  Apparently I'm not suppose to be so tired anymore. I sure won't miss my mid day naps!  I had no idea I would feel so yucky when I was pregnant. Totally thought I would just sit around rubbing my belly and continue on with life as usual. LIES. 
        Poor Damon has been an amazing help though all the crazy.  I cry, randomly, sometimes at commercials, sometimes at crackers, sometimes at him...After a full day of school and work I have zero energy to do anything but lay on the couch, bed, or in the tub.  He runs to the store to grab me things, cleans the house to surprise me, makes sure I rest, helps me clean the office in the morning and babysit the 3 monsters at night, makes me food, is okay with a dramatic decrease in our life outside of the apt, and runs around to get me anything thing else I need, want or he thinks I might like.
     I am so lucky to have such a patient, loving, understanding & hardworking man loving me. I mean I know pregnancy is hard for me so far, wonderful & hard, But its hard on Damon too. He works and goes to school full time and has stepped up picking up extra hours and some extra chores around the house.
    It's been a long time since I said thank you in a bigger way than words. It was long overdue.  Friday is the only day I have that Damon gets home after me, so I made plans to surprise him. As luck would have it I woke up feeling super yucky. Ironic.  Pulled it together though.

I made a scratch off card to start off.
You write the secret message and completely cover it with a white crayon 

Mix 2 parts paint with 1 part dish soap. Little goes a long way. 


The bubbles smoothed out once it dried. Took about an hour.




set out some candles and some sparkling cider...




Mood lighting...

I told him he could 'cash in' his hearts whenever he wanted.  Tried to think of small things that would make him happy. I've never met a grown man that loves bubble baths as much as Damon. haha
Then we went out for some Tucanos (his favorite) and window shopped at some baby stores. A great day! Love you Damon! Thanks for everything!

Comments

Popular Posts