Thankful jar, out with the old in with the new

Was a great year! Only took 2 months but we finally got organized and read all our thankful slips and get our 2013 year thankful jar up and running. 



It was so fun reading them and remembering (or realizing how many great things we couldn't remember) all the little things that happened. 

Here's our year in review:

  • You cleaned with me when I was scared and you were tired-K
  • Grateful Katelyn is so amazing and planned me a super fun birthday weekend extravaganza-D
  • Awesome Fhe. felt the spirit so strong as we discussed faith-K
  • Grateful for my beautiful, sexy, loving, kind, and so many more things wifey wife!-D
  • Skipped General Conference to watch Modern Family. I know this wasn't great, but I loved that we spend time, and both secretly were fed up-K
  • Spend a great Thanksgiving meal with Katelyn's family at her Grandpa's-D
  • You jumped up in the middle of Flight of the Concords and made me a peanut butter chocolate sandwich-K
  • Got Fred-K
  • Toilet almost unclogged!-K
  • I'm grateful Katelyn made me pancakes and eggs for breakfast-D
  • Grateful we got to spend time with Katelyn's brothers for Thanksgiving-D
  • I started a blog-K
  • Pretend fought over who would say the night prayer & then had some really great...:)-K
  • Watching Damon try and put on a play by the BYU duck pond. So cute with his dimple-K
  • Had FHE and started the Grateful Jar!-D
  • You babysat the terrors with me-K
  • Grateful Katelyn is feeling better she was sooo sick!-D
  • We are PREGO!-K
  • Came home from babysitting of death & you had dinner read & cleaned the whole house & did laundry-K
  • Watching Modern Family with you for the first time-K
  • Sweet old man helped me put oil in George at UVU. When it was freezing cold-K
  • I'm grateful Katleyn works so hard, at home and away from home-D
  • Grateful April invited us to the slots and that the weather was so good!-D
  • I'm grateful for all the birthday wishes I received from friends and family!-D
  • Katelyn is Pregnant! <3 <3 <3 <3<3
  • Damon learned how to play big bootey!-K
  • We were naughty all weekend & skipped class to enjoy each other's company-K
  • Grateful for Fred our pet Beta fish!-D


We got a really late start on this jar. I think we only had it 3 months before we got to start over for 2013! We love doing this! brings us closer together the special night we get to read through them. I'm excited for a whole year collection of these!


2013 here we come!

Comments

Popular Posts