Indies Newborn photos

     SO excited to have these. Have to give a shout out to my girl Coralee for taking them and doing such an amazing job! Love you lady, if it weren't for you I would not have half of my life documented as artistically as it is, I LOVE IT!  

    These are just a few of my favorite.  Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do! 



She's two weeks old in all of these.
 She loves her bink!


Little feet!







 such a girl.  Posing & *gasp*-ing






 Couldn't get sleepy baby to crack a smile. This is about as close as we got. 



 Sweet little angel face 
Indie looks like that guy in the memes here... 
"I don't always take newborn pictures,
 but when I do, I work it!' little sophisticated baby!




Her little cheeks are bigger now, love to squish them with kisses
I LOVE this one, my two favorite people in the world!
There is just something extra special about a
Man with his daughter.



Comments

Popular Posts