Baby Cora's blessing

Huzzah for another niece and adorable tiny baby in our family!  Cora makes me realize that my Indie baby looks more like an Indie giant. Saddy.


Indie was my cooking helper for a family dinner we had in Cora Lou's honor. She melted my heart with how well she listened and how important she felt her contribution was.  Helping to cook is Indie's favorite right now. 





 I won't lie, I was pretty proud of the way the rolls turned out. Cinnamon rolls were waiting to be cooled and frosted still. 


I couldn't help but snap a picture of her being so extremely fluffy on the big girl potty before we went to the blessing. 

 She had a rough time during church and after the blessing. Poor little face.  Phillip is great though!  
 They're both staring at the mud on his hand. 
We sure adore that Cora and it's so fun to have a tiny tiney one around that I don't have to take care of and can still cuddle! She's so sweet! Welcome to the family little Cora!  Looking forward to getting to know her more and to see Indie and Phillip run around with a new cohort. 




Comments

Popular Posts