Apple picking!


We went apple picking at Cox's Honey Crisp Apple Orchard.  I had talked it up to Indie all day and she was really excited. However, on the way to the Orchard our car decided to die.  Indie started crying when she realized we might not make it to pick apples anymore. I've never seen her cry out of disappointment before.  I had my heart set on it too. So, I said 'Screw it! Forget the car. We are getting out, and going apple picking!' We unloaded the kids and walked a little over half a mile the rest of the way. 

It was well worth the walk!





















The line for this tree was ridiculous.  Apparently it had the most choice apples. Babies, Cats and Toddlers all agreed. 




















 We were rescued by my cousin Brock and his new puppy Aspen. Indie loved on this little 6 week old pup.  She adores animals. I'm glad we forgot about our Bum car for a while and were able to have a blast at the apple orchard. We really love all things Fall!

Indie's already eaten half of the apples. They really are delicious!! 

Comments

Popular Posts