Pizza braids

              When I was dating Damon, one night he suggested we make some French bread Pizza. And in my head that meant making the dough and stuffing it with pizza goodies then braiding it, cooking it and LOVING IT!  I was so disappointed when it turned out to just to be a store bought french loaf with cheese on it...lame.  Since then I've been telling I would make him this guy... and didn't get around to it til this weekend.  We needed lots of people to help us eat it!






Then I saw this idea to make a dessert berry pizza and just couldn't resist! 



I used just a easy peasy bread dough recipe 
spread a mix of cream cheese with brown sugar and vanilla on the bottom, then jam, the blueberries and strawberries. Braided it, egg washed it and cooked it, then Felipe helped make a Lemon zest glaze to top it off. OH MY HECK. It was so yummy! Def going into the recipe book. I just wish with all my heart we had more and some vanilla ice cream to boot. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts