Temple Square (in spanish)

               My Sister, Lauren, has her In-laws in town from Chile.  They've been hitting up Utah by storm seeing all the sights.  I'm not a home body by nature. Being at home (lets be honest even for just A day) makes me really restless. I love outings, adventures, socializing... So, I was so happy to tag along with them for a Salt Lake outing

         It was admittedly my first time doing temple square in Spanish.  So, I really didn't know what was going on. That combined with chasing around a crawling Indie, I really didn't catch too much of the spirit in temple square. But boy we had fun! It was a perfect day!  Gorgeous! 

  





Indie's first dirt tasting 
(holy dirt)

Eyes the dirt. 


Makes the move.

Taste and contemplate. 

Indulge.

A little sick, realizing she just ate dirt...



Overcomes the sick bout, for this, this is holy dirt. 






Indie loved looking at Christ, It was hard to try and get her to look at the camera. She kept trying to look up at Christ's face. 


 'Indie, where's the temple?'

Tada!  She kept pointing at it. SO cute. 


The water was just too cold for two feet. She stood like this for a good while.




  My beautiful girl!



(also I'm sad I didn't get like...any pictures with Lauren and her family)

Comments

Popular Posts