11 months

          Little late in posting this. Damon and I went to Lagoon the day Indie turned 11 months and left her behind all day with Aunt Lauren. Thanks Lauren and Felipe!! We had a blast and so did Indie!
        Anyways, lots of food firsts for Indie this last month. 


We started (and, for now, ended) a phase of needing to hold and control EVERYTHING that entered her mouth.




Had her first fresh apricot.  SHE LOVED IT!



She ate all the way to the pit and then had a rude realization that the pit is not something to be chomped on. Poor thing.





She had her first ice cream cone!











She was a bit sad when it was all gone. Shocker...
In all honesty though, she isn't as into sweets as we predicted she would be. She wasn't into the bite of apple pie we gave her on fathers day, a bit after this ice cream we gave her another lick of mine and she didn't like it... I have such a sweet tooth that my mind just wont wrap around the thought of what it would be like to not obsess over treats!






She had her first slice of watermelon, and while she seemed to like it, she didn't nearly love it as much as she loves playing with the actual watermelon.  She loved this thing!

\





Indie is also obsessed with gum. Playing with the packs, the wrappers, eating whatever bits she can get her hands on. Doesn't matter how spicy it is. Indie will even try and tare it our of Damon and my mouths if we are chewing it. This girl is obsessed. 



Indie learned how to wave last month. She will wave hello to me almost every time she crawls by. 




She is a huge dancer. Especially seeming to lean towards any Jack Johnson beat that comes across Pandora. She also tends to wave/conduct the music she hears.  So cute. 


She's getting better and better at babbling, playing by herself and crawling. She's so quick and stealthy! Sometimes when she sneaks up behind me and I see her out of the corner of my eyes my first thought is that she's a cat or small dog about to attack me haha!




Jedi baby!




 Happy 11 months Indie! I'm so excited and saddy you're almost one whole year!






Comments

Popular Posts