Thankful Jar (half a year late)

          Guess in the shuffle of our move in January we forgot about our little thankful jar! But rediscovered it last night and had a blast reading the slips.  We will be 6 months behind on writing down things for 2014 year but better late than never though, ya? 
          So, without further ado, the thankful jar, 2013:

  • Thankful for a fun time at anniversary Inn-D
  • Mom let me borrow her can to go see Damon at work for their Halloween party!-K
  • Grateful everything is okay with baby after a hospital visit-D
  • Felt the baby move-K
  • Grateful we got a discount on our awesome crib!-D
  • Doctor said we are having a picture perfect pregnancy-K 
  • Scott and Cara came to visit and we had a good chat-D
  • Got to hear the baby's heart beat for the second time.-K
  • Grateful Katelyn liked my scavenger hunt for Valentines day-D
  • Damon made an amazing dinner!-K
  • Thankful Sandra had us over for a BBQ-D
  • I'm growing and learning so much from my sweet baby-K
  • Thankful pregnancy made Katelyn's boobs bigger. Fun!-D
  • Shopping spree for baby clothes-K
  • Grateful Katelyn reminded us to say prayers-D
  • Damon did the dishes-K
  • Thankful Katelyn modeled some lingerie for me-D
  • Damon got a job at myler!-K
  • Thankful for a new apartment with AC, dishwasher and laundry machine-D
  • Someone bought our contract!-K 
  • Thankful for my sweet, sexy, loving wife Katelyn-D
  • Finally getting everything all moved in and nice in the rental-K
  • Thankful Brennan and Jayden helped us move.-D
  • Indie was born-K
  • Damon made me an amazing V-day surprise complete with picnic scavenger hunt and lots of TLC (Also my fav yellow roses)-K
  • We had our first Halloween with Indie-K
  • Katelyn's sexy new haircut-D
  • Indie is napping by herself!-K
  • Indie's breastfeeding great-K
  • Thankful Felipe let me use his bike-D
  • Indie is healthy-K
  • Thankful George has been running w/o issue for several months-D
  • It's a girl!-K
  • Grateful Lauren and Felipe brought me an empanada-D 
  • Went to an awesome party thrown by Lauren & Felipe-K
  • Got a crib-K
  • Thankful Katelyn did a sexy dance fore me.-D
  • Damon takes Indie on the morning weekends so I can sleep in-K
  • Grateful for our new ward and feeling the spirit-D
  • Retardo nipple healed!-K
  • Thankful Katelyn lets me rub her belly whenever I want to.-D
  • Got the giant splinter in my finger nail out!  Damon stayed with me the whole time and let me squeeze his thumb off!-K

Comments

Popular Posts