2 dollar Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point!


          Lauren was so great to point out Thanksgiving Point's 2 dollar Tuesday's for the month of August. (If you're local I strongly recommend checking it out. SO much fun for a great price. Here's the link if you want more info!)



       Indie and I hit up the dinosaur museum first.  I haven't been there in years! It had lots of fun things for littles, and a lot of exhibits to look at.  I like to whiz through museums, picking & choosing what looks interesting.  Damon likes to look at everything, read every word and explore every last inch of where ever we go.  It was weird not having him there. Indie and I whizzed through the Museum in no time. 

On the prowl for dinosaur bones. (She picked out her outfit today, head to toe)



 Creating a masterpiece of architecture. 

Her favorite part of the museum was definitely the chaotic water table.



            Since we were already down there (and it was only 2 bucks for me, Indie was free) we hopped over to Farm country and met the animals!  Indie gave this little donkey a kiss.  The mom next to me was hand sanitizing her kid's hands after every animal, and here Indie is swapping some saliva with the donkey.  Ops. 

 Here she is trying to convince the massive horse to come down and kiss her as well. (notice her puckered lips) 


       She rode the pony!  Her favorite.  She learned the word 'saddle' and 'reins' while we waited in the super hot & long line.  She stood perfectly, patiently waiting for her turn.  Maybe ready for some Disneyland line standing?!?!? I think yes!! I guess we should probably wait til Damon has a job...minor detail...

            This was her face when I stopped walking with her halfway through. She wasn't quite sure if she liked me being gone or not. But she did great!!!


 We went on a long wagon ride, right next to the horses! Indie was pretty much in heaven. We will definitely be hitting it up this amazing deal again next week! (on a random note, we switched Indie's carseat around to forward facing today, and she hated it at first. I think by the end of our trip back home she was tolerating the change...change is hard!)


Comments

Popular Posts