3 year photoshoot



We no longer live close to my go to photo place (camera shy.) We had gone there for Indie's first and second birthdays. However, I now have a better camera so I decided to try my hand at putting on an impromptu photo shoot for Indie's 3rd birthday. It's a little early, but we will be out of town for her actual birthday.


 I had gotten a beautiful bouquet for my birthday, and as the flowers started to wilt I decided to make it into a flower crown. So, during Estelle's nap this photo shoot was born.  I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I need to look at some Photoshop tutorials so I can edit and touch up pictures. Someday, but not this day. 






Indie was so extremely tickled watching me create her crown.  She was talking non stop and would run up to the table only to hurry off in search of a tool she had decided she needed to get to help me. 










When Estelle woke up we got some pictures of them together.  This dress Estelle is wearing has been my absolute favorite! She was gifted it by Great Aunt Violet, wore it for her blessing and is now officially too big for it. I squeezed her in it for one last Photoshoot and Estelle later showed her protest by having a major blow out.  It was all over the dress, the couch, a book, and my jeans. Worth it. Given the chance I would squeeze her in it again. Don't tell Estelle. 






A loving Choke hold. 








I realized mid Photo shoot that I hadn't even touch Indie's hair.  I never really know what to do with it.  It's still so fine and breakable that putting it up in elastics will always pull out obscene amounts of precious hair.  When I leave it down it inevitably looks like mad scientist hair. Just sitting in the car seat is enough to turn her into Mr. Einstein. So, most days I just leave it.  I wish I would have tried to curl it a bit more, or something! Oh well. 


She found a fuzzy and named it a 'fairy's wish' then chased it all over the yard. 

It was impossible to get Estelle to look. Curse you tantalizing sidewalk!  

Her facial expressions are so great!


Officially the best 'Wellp...' face I've seen. And with that, we'll say 'Wellp, that's all folks!'  Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet Indie Bug.





Comments

  1. Hahahaha! Mad scientist hair😂 What a darling darling girl! And these pictures are so sweet. I especially love the one of the camera looking up into indie's face. Happy third birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts