Fairy house


We had a fairy day today!  I had to go to the dollar store to get some baby shower prizes for my SIL's baby shower. While there, I found some really fun things I couldn't help but to get for Indie.  The Dollar Store in Pocatello is pretty amazing. 



 Cara (my other sister in law) does a cute thing with her girls. When her Littles build a fairy house, the fairies come and bring little treats or trinkets as a thank you. Indie was able to take part in this magic our last cabin trip and It's a little tradition I'm stealing from Cara. It's so fun!  I love anything that helps foster the magical wonder of being a little kid.


 So when I saw those fun trinkets at the dollar store, it was a done deal. I enlisted Indie's the next day in helping  me make her very own fairy house. 


Indie had a blast collecting all of the supplies.  She wanted to be sure that both of our collection buckets had equal amount of everything. 


Collecting the 'berries' was Indies absolute favorite part. I had to cut her off after a while.  She would have picked the tree bare. 












All finished. Indie didn't think it had enough berries.   I'm not sure if any amount of berries would have been enough. She's a picking fiend. 


After a bit, the fairies came!





Success!!

Comments

Popular Posts