First swim day!

          Alright, I'm going to say it. Newborn phase is rough. They are definitely so sweet and easily snuggable, but also super take take take and bosses of every minute.  AND very unresponsive...I truly believe Indie is just starting to figure out that I am not solely a pair of boobs.  No longer when I talk to her while she's eating does she startle and look up at me with an expression of 'when'd you get here?!'  
          I know, each stage brings new challenges, and new special 'fun things,' but as Indie's flown out of her newborn stage...
          We. 
                                  Are. 
                                                      Loving it. 
                                                                                      SO FUN to explore things with her!  Everything is a first, for her, for us. Everything is so fun and mesmerizing to explore. 
               (for instance, this is her absolutely favorite toy right now...entertains her for loads of time...which in Indie time means more than 5 minutes)



             We were able to take little bug to the Provo Rec center for her first pool experience.  If there is one thing Indie loves, besides fitting the whole world in her mouth, it's getting out of the house. She loves new surroundings, loves watching other kids.  Pool time was definitely a favorite 'New' with her.

Woke her up from her cat nap. I just think she's so precious here.


I don't know who was more excited for her to swim...yes I do. It was me.






I honestly just loved the back of her little head.



 Watching all the kids run around





We didn't mean to match...




          We were there for a good amount of time, just listening to Indie yell and play and coo.  Sad we didn't get more pictures, too risky!



  












        We had one tired baby afterwards.  Man those changing rooms were so nice though!  Hot showers, changing table...mmm that's about it. But the hot shower was great!




         Like father like daughter. She calmed right down looking at the fish tank, on our way out, with dad. 


        Afterwards we dropped by grandma's house to visit and get all dolled up for dinner with friends.  And when I say dolled up, I mean Indie put her bow on and I borrowed a shirt from my mom. I forgot I only brought one, and that one ended up getting soaked at the pool.


 













Comments

Popular Posts