Valentimes Day (also know as Valentine's Day)

BEWARE! EXCESSIVE AND ADORABLE PHOTOS BEYOND THIS POINT:

Threw together this as a surprise to Damon for Valentimes day.  GAH so cute. 




This was the only time I've ever been sad I didn't have crazy bright red lipstick. Her kisses faded fast and didn't show as much as I was hoping.












I took lots of measures to make sure she was happy happy girl. I had her favorite movie playing. That's what she's looking at here.







This is Damon's favorite, I so wish I had a pearl necklace for this shoot! Especially for this picture.






She's teething and drooling pretty hard core right now. Can feel her little fangs almost poking through.




She loves the LED lights, loves the flashing and chewing on the 'flame.'  Sometimes I'd have to hold it next to the camera to get her to look at me.








Sometimes having your picture taken so much is a little frustrating, I also let her eat some of her little finger food yogurt bites when she got sick of her movie and the LED light.



This was a mistake, but It turned out really neat. (I thought)







I love this one









 








Mini Damon







LOVE



THE END


Comments

Popular Posts