Christmas decorations!

Lauren gave me an ice cream maker for my birthday. I wanted to wait and make ice cream with the first snow of the year. Turns out snow is not cold enough to make ice cream.  Come on snow, this was your one time to shine.  Oh well, we still had fun! 


Damon set up the tree with Indie while I was 'ice cream making' away.


 Indie got to stay up late for ice cream and couldn't stop dipping her fingers in and tasting while we got bowls ready. 


Estelle loves the tree. She's destructive enough to keep me retrieving wayward balls all day long, but not destructive enough to knock down the little tree guy. 



The girls love playing with the gifts under the tree. They pretend they're drums.  We love all things Christmas. Even the worthless none ice cream making snow. 



Comments

Popular Posts