First snow of the season

It was abnormally warm weather all throughout October and well into November.  Normally that would have been my favorite, but now that Damon works for a gas company cold days hold a whole new meaning.  
The colder the day the more gas is used. The more gas is used the more Damon's company makes.  The more Damon's company makes the bigger chance we have for a bonus! Mmmm bonus!  All that money to have and hold and then immediately turn over to student loans.  Living the dream.

Indie was so excited. This snowsuit is a hand me down and size 12 months. It's the 3rd year in a row Indie's worn it. 


She desperately wanted to make a snowman.  I have no gloves, hate the cold, and the snow was really wet.  Or maybe it was too dry? I honestly don't know the right term. At any rate, it wasn't good snow for packing and making a snowman. So, this is the best we could do!

Indie was so excited but pretty destructive in the name of helping. Once I deemed Snowy good enough, Indie wanted to make a mommy and baby to boot... If you give a moose a muffin...


She made a snow pile named snowman Estelle and then discovered how difficult it is to drive in the snow.  Bah Humbug!

Blowing bubbles in the tundra.

First snow angel


Indie and I thawed out with marshmallows, hot chocolate on the side. 

 My sweet snow baby. 

Comments

Popular Posts